how can you help?
>> save water
>> do not pollute water
>> gas cooker
in the bathroom
in the kitchen
in the office
>> kitchen and catering
>> interior design
in the garden
REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF GENERATED WASTE:
- Avoid unnecessary packaging.
- Buy reusable products
- Repair instead of throwing away.
- If possible use products many times.
- Lend and share stuff you do not use often.
-Toxic waste (like old batteries) should be disposed of properly - ask your local authority what you can do with them.
- Sell or give away things, which otherwise you would throw away.
- Take an active part in recycling.
- Build a compost pile.
- Encourage others to reduce the amount of garbage they produce.