- Organize your garden in such a way so that the wild animals
can live there.
- Do not use pesticides or herbicides in your garden.
- Buy organic food.
- Buy cosmetics that were not tested on animals.
- If you can, give up eating meat or eat less meat.
- Feed birds during a hard winter.
- Do not feed swans during spring, summer and autumn.
- If you find a wounded animal take it to a veterinarian or
to the local animal center.
- If you can, support organisations that work for the nature
- Do not allow endangered animals to die out:
>> If you buy an exotic pet ask for the animal's
certificate of origin. This way you help fight illegal
>> Do not buy products made of ivory, turtles' shells,
coral or leather.
what you should take a look at while travelling - Traffic
what to avoid when travelling to the Caribbean Islands